Saturday, August 10, 2013
Patience
I have never been good at being patient. In fact, it's probably one of my worst character traits. A week ago, I made what will most likely be the biggest mistake and regret of my life. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. So I have to sit patiently by and hope that it will be okay. It's hard to get out of your head; you think of what you should have done differently, and what you could have done differently. I just sit here and hope everyday. Because if you don't have hope then you don't really have anything, do you? I'm trying to stay focused on my health, my school work and my writing, but it's definitely hard. I guess all I can do is stay focused and just never give up hope. Love and faith conquers all. I've been trying to write some more political posts, but honestly I'm having trouble focusing on much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hope it all turns out right!
Post a Comment