Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Social



1. 5 Songs you'll listen to the rest of your life: She's From Boston- Kenny Chesney, Round Here- Counting Crows, Wrapped Around Your Finger- The Police, Mama's Song- Carrie Underwood and One Day- Matisyahu

2. 5 Things On Your Bucket List: I don't really have anything on my bucket list except to write a novel, but other than that I just want to have good health and family. 

3. 5 Celebs You'd Want to Hang Out With for a Day: Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lancaster (writers totally count as celebs), Blake Shelton, Will Ferrell, and Ellen Degeneres.

4. 5 Things You Always Carry In Your Purse: Wallet, Phone, oil absorbing sheets, medicine, and chapstick.

5. 5 Books On Your Reading List: I'm in the process of reading Cartwheel by Jennifer Dubois and other than that I'm not sure. I'm about to graduate in a few weeks so I'm going to have way more time to read and I cannot wait.

6. Share the Last 5 Photos On Your Phone: I don't want to put pictures of my niece and nephew on the interwebs so not going to happen. Just picture two really adorable little nuggets :)

0 comments: