Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social Link Up

Hey y'all! So I'm going to come back to blogging, but definitely slowly as I'm finishing up the last month and a half of my graduate program.



1. What is your favorite outfit pin? GIve me jeans and a white shirt with a cute scarf any day!

2. What is your favorite food pin? Because, duh.

3. What is your favorite wedding pin? I love this sign outside the aisles.

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin? It is so simple, but I never would've thought of it!


5. What is your favorite quote pin? I need to remember this more often because my anxiety takes over! 


6. Share one more pin you love. Because who doesn't love them some Elle Woods. Am I right?

Thanks for stopping by on this nice lazy Sunday. Now off to work I go! 

1 comments:

Kylea Johnson said...

That is a good idea for labeling the keys! I wouldn't have thought of that.