1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest
I actually had to delete Facebook for a while because I wasn't getting any homework done, but needed to go back on to pick up and switch shifts for work. I am trying to monitor myself. I am probably on twitter and instagram only when I'm promoting my blog, watching a show, or when I think of something funny (which I think is more often than not).
via
via
2. How long were you reading blogs
before you started a blog?
I never even read a blog when I started mine. It was only when I realized that by reading blogs you can gain friends and traffic that I began reading blogs. It's one thing I miss the most about my day - I don't have nearly enough time to read and comment. In a hope for new beginnings I deleted my old blog, which I regret because it had three years of writing but upon image search look what I found!
3. What is your favorite kind of
cupcake?
4. Do you eat fast food? If so what's
your favorite?
Yes. Not often, but when I do I eat almost anything. I do miss Texas fast food; Whataburger breakfast bacon, egg and cheese taquitos were the best drunk food.
via
via
5. What is the most random thing
someone would find in your purse?
Nothing too random, but I would say my oil absorbing wipes or headphones?
6. What is the weirdest TV show you
watch?
I watch Wicked Tuna with my Dad and Mom. Mainly because it's quality time with my parentals and also because it takes place in MA. How they are able to catch Tuna that big is absolutely crazy!!
via
Thanks for stopping by, y'all! Have a great, Sunday :)
via
Thanks for stopping by, y'all! Have a great, Sunday :)






2 comments:
I always get a #22 at Whataburger (a sausage & egg biscuit) but I just had that taquito & OMG I about died.
I used to eat Whataburger A LOT in college after a night out on the town - no telling how many calories were consumed!
Post a Comment