So I'm all ready to graduate with my MPA on May 2, 2014 (finally!) and this last month is going to be tough, but I can't wait to be done. However, I'm feeling a little gun shy about applying for jobs. The truth of the matter is that I don't love anything as much as I love writing. I've been working on some novels in what little spare time I've had and I felt like getting back to blogging would help bring that desire to the pages of my books. I think it might. So do I just find a job where I'm bringing home a paycheck to pay my bills or do I stay as a waitress and work on my passion? I know that I need to be an adult and take responsibility for my actions. I've been living in my parents basement since July when I was hospitalized for a month. Financial things have been rocky at best, but I feel a shift in the weather and I think things are finally going to take a good turn to me. You can only hit rock bottom so many times right?
I'm also trying to remove the last name from my heading, so if anyone has any idea on how to help with that I would love you forever. On a really awesome, fantastic side note, my little guy Sammy will be turning TWO tomorrow. I can't even believe it. I'm getting him groomed, but they're going to shave him because the snow matted him down. He's going to be a silly looking birthday pup. Here's a contrast from when I first got him to now.
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS SAMUEL SEABORN P. LOVE YOU LITTLE BEAR
0 comments:
Post a Comment