Dear Jay Z,
Sir, while I in no way am questioning your parenting or rapping ability, there is one question I do have to ask you. In your new song with the good old Justin Timberlake, you begin your rap with "Blue told me remind you n*ggas, fuck that shit y'all talking about..." I'm going to go ahead and guess that your 1 1/2 year old daughter, Blue Ivy, did not tell you to remind any n*ggas to do anything? As she is 1 1/2, I doubt those words are even in her vocabulary, unless her godfather is Eminem or Kanye West, and even then, doubtful. I believe it has been on record that you did not want to refer to woman as bitches when Blue was born, but in "The Holy Grail", you quote your barely able to speak daughter with foul language. My question, here to forth, is why?
Sincerely,
A concerned, unimportant blogger
1 comments:
Amen! I think he thinks because he has a bazillion dollars he can magically do whatever he wants. HOME BOY NEEDS A REALITY CHECK
Post a Comment